My main field of reasearch is Statistical Mechanics
In particular, I am interested in Neural networks, Machine Learning, Biological Cybernetics, and Mathematical Models and Methods for Complex Systems
- July 2018: Invited Guest Editor (with A. Barra, P. Sollich, L. Zdeborová) for the Journal of Physics A special issue "Machine Learning and Statistical Physics: Theory, Inspiration, Application" - submissions open!
- February 2019: our researches on "dreaming neural networks" appeared in the Italian press (a, r, fq, sky24, s24h, gds)
- 2-7 September 2019: Speaker at XXI Congresso UMI (Unione Matematica Italiana) - Sezione "Modelli e applicazioni", Pavia, Italy
- 23-25 September 2019: Invited speaker at the workshop "Anomalous Diffusion: Wild and Bad?", König Karls Bad, Germany
- September 2019: Course for Master students on "Mathematical models for neural networks" is starting next September (more information here)
- July 2019: Invited Guest Editor (with A. Barra, M.A. Javarone, A. Pizzoferrato) for the Frontiers in Physics special issue "Social spreading: opinions, behaviours and strategies" - submissions open!
- 24-26 Febraury 2020: Invited speaker at the "International Max Planck Research School -- Physics of Biological and Complex Systems", Göttingen, Germany