My main field of reasearch is Statistical Mechanics
In particular, I am interested in Neural networks, Machine Learning, Biological Cybernetics, and Mathematical Models and Methods for Complex Systems
- December 2017: Joining the Advisory Panel of Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical.
- March 2018: Joining the Editorial Board of Heliyon.
- May 2018: Joining the Editorial Board of Frontiers in Physics.
- July 2018: Invited Guest Editor for the Journal of Physics A special issue "Machine Learning and Statistical Physics: Theory, Inspiration, Application" - submissions open!
- Invited contribution for the New Journal of Physics’ Focus Issue on the topic of Multilayer Networks
- MMMA course 2018/19 is starting on October the 2nd (more information at http://elearning2.uniroma1.it/ or qui)
- 6 February 2019: Invited speaker at the at the CANES (Cross-Disciplinary Approaches to Non-Equilibrium Systems) seminar series, King's College London
- 1-7 July 2019: Invited speaker at the workshop "From Molecular Basis to Predictability and Control of Evolution", Nordita, Sweden
- 14-21 July 2019: Invited lecturer for Unbound Prometheous program, Greece (more information here)
- September 2019: Course for Master students on "Mathematical models for neural networks" is starting next autumn (more information following)