My main field of reasearch is Statistical Mechanics
In particular, I am interested in Neural networks, Machine Learning, Biological Cybernetics, and Mathematical Models and Methods for Complex Systems
- Reading Course for the PhD program on "Mathematics for artificial intelligence" is starting on November the 15th 2017 (more information at https://www.mat.uniroma1.it/en/dottorato/reading-courses and here)
- December 2017: Joining the Advisory Panel of Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical.
- March 2018: Joining the Editorial Board of Heliyon.
- May 2018: Joining the Editorial Board of Frontiers in Physics.
- July 2018: Invited Guest Editor for the Journal of Physics A special issue on Machine Learning
- July 2018: My project "Rigorous approaches to Deep Learning" is funded by GNFM-INdAM
- Invited contribution for the New Journal of Physics’ Focus Issue on the topic of Multilayer Networks
- MMMA course 2018/19 is starting on October the 2nd (more information at http://elearning2.uniroma1.it/ or qui)
- July 2019: Invited seminar at the Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience, Trondheim, Norway
- February 2019: Invited speaker at the at the CANES (Cross-Disciplinary Approaches to Non-Equilibrium Systems) seminar series, King's College London
- July 2019: Invited speaker at the workshop "From Molecular Basis to Predictability and Control of Evolution", Nordita, Sweden
- July 2019: Invited lecturer for Unbound Prometheous program, Greece (more information here)