My main field of reasearch is Statistical Mechanics
In particular, I am interested in Neural networks, Machine Learning, Biological Cybernetics, and Mathematical Models and Methods for Complex Systems
- December 2017: Joining the Advisory Panel of Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical.
- March 2018: Joining the Editorial Board of Heliyon.
- May 2018: Joining the Editorial Board of Frontiers in Physics.
- July 2018: Invited Guest Editor for the Journal of Physics A special issue "Machine Learning and Statistical Physics: Theory, Inspiration, Application" - submissions open!
- January 2019: UMI (Unione Matematica Italiana) member
- January 2019: EWM (European Women in Mathematics) member
- February 2019: our researches on "dreaming neural networks" appeared in the Italian press (a, r, fq, sky24, s24h, gds)
- 1-7 July 2019: Invited speaker at the workshop "From Molecular Basis to Predictability and Control of Evolution", Nordita, Sweden
- 2-7 September 2019: Speaker at XXI Congresso UMI (Unione Matematica Italiana) - Sezione "Modelli e applicazioni", Pavia, Italy
- 23-25 Septemner 2019: Invited speaker at the workshop "Anomalous Diffusion: Wild and Bad?", König Karls Bad, Germany
- September 2019: Course for Master students on "Mathematical models for neural networks" is starting next autumn (more information following)